At Longhill High School, all students complete a two year Key Stage 3 where they experience a wide range of subjects. At the beginning of year 9, students begin Key Stage 4 by taking the compulsory Core Subjects plus 4 option subjects they have chosen as part of the Options Process.
For further information regarding the curriculum, please contact Deputy Headteacher, Mr B Holland firstname.lastname@example.org
Longhill High School will:
- Set work for your child for each of their timetabled lessons.
- Paper copies of work have been given to students who have said they do not have internet access.
- Be available remotely to communicate with parents and carers regarding home learning (more information about this is in the last paragraph).
- Download gmail on their phone or set up access to gmail via a computer so staff can communicate with students via their school email address in line with our electronic safeguarding policy.
- Regularly check their emails for work, instructions and direction from their subject teachers.
- Complete work set and communicate with their teachers regularly.
- Support the child in the family to complete work set.
- Help the young person work differently and maintain motivation throughout this unusual situation.
Please find a list of emails to use if you have any questions regarding the Home Learning provision from Longhill High School.
The email address are organised by subject.
Ethics, Health and Social Care and Child Care email@example.com
PE Dance firstname.lastname@example.org
Computing and Creative iMedia email@example.com
Modern Foriegn Languages (Spanish and French) firstname.lastname@example.org
There is also a miscellaneous email to use for more general enquries relating to Home Learning for example IT issues email@example.com
Well-being at Longhill high School
Try and undertake two activities from her every day.