Support Services & Signposting
- Longhill High School Support Services
- External Support Services
- In the Community
Longhill High School Support Services
If you have any enquiries about support services, email email@example.com or telephone 01273 304086
External Support Services
There are a variety of external organisations and agencies which are available to support both students and parents / carers. These services support a wide range of social, emotional and health related issues.
Support During the Pandemic
Support for Parents and Students During the Coronavirus Pandemic
This is a list of support services that might be able to offer support / advice / guidance over the course of the next few months, and if you have your child / children at home.
If you want support talking to your child about the coronavirus please follow this link for some guidance.
On 8th December 2020 at 11 am, City of Sanctuary UK will be hosting a Facilitated Conversation on the topic “Using Sports & Arts to support mental health during Covid.” on Zoom
For details and to register go to
During these pressurised times YMCA Right Here’s service directory for young people (11-25) in Brighton and Hove, Wheretogofor, has re-launched https://wheretogofor.co.uk/
- adding guides and resources- some available to download and to be used by professionals, parents/carers, or young people themselves.
- adding a ‘Have Your Say’ section- promoting the youth voice opportunities in Brighton & Hove
- Updating a service directory- with current COVID information and with a click button for services to easily update information as restrictions change
- refreshing the look and feel of the site.
Brighton & Hove mental health support – Winter 2020
Schools Wellbeing Service
A Guide to Supporting the Mental Health and Wellbeing of Pupils and Students During Periods of Disruption
Parent Zone Link
Expert content to help families cope
Top Parenting Tips for Parents and Carers During Covid-19
Dr Krause’s Tips for Teens to Manage Anxiety Surrounding the Coronavirus Outbreak
Make (Good) Trouble – BBC Radio Sussex Show Lift Lid On Raising Teens in Lockdown – Press Release